There are two Friends groups who support sites across the district. These groups are registered charities, set up to promote enjoyment and interest in the collections of Bradford Museums and Galleries. By becoming a Friend you can offer support by:
- Paying an annual membership fee
- Fundraising for projects and purchases
- Serving as a trustee
- Helping at openings and events
- Working as a volunteer on conservation, research and development projects
You can become as involved as you wish and in return, your membership may bring:
- New member’s pack
- Mailings of what’s on and priority notice of private views, talks, openings and trips
- Discounts including up to 20% off purchases in BMDC museums shops
- Development of your own knowledge, interests and skills
- Opportunities to meet museum staff make new friends amongst the Friends
Friends of Bradford Art Galleries and Museums
FOBAGaM is encouraging donations towards the development of the new cafe at Cartwright Hall Art Gallery. We would welcome any donation, however small, to help to make this facility a special place at the art gallery. Works starts Spring 2019. Many thanks.
The Friends have special links with Cartwright Hall, Bolling Hall and Bradford Industrial Museum.
Contact [email protected] (registered charity 1108562, company limited by guarantee 5373709).
The Cliffe Castle Support Group
The Cliffe Castle Support Group support the work of Cliffe Castle Museum and Park, Keighley. The group is working with the museum and park teams to promote all aspects of the historic museum and park. Contact them via Cliffe Castle Museum 01535 618231 or email [email protected]