Visit the exhibition Paralympic Heritage: Stories from Bradford and enjoy a family fun day on the theme of 'Incredible Me!', where you will be able to try your hand at a range of crafts and activities:
- Meet the artist: Vickie Orton
- Adaptive cycling in the formal flower gardens with BDSL (Bradford Disability Sport and Leisure).
- Abu Dhabi Special Olympic medal celebration at 1.30pm with Tim Curist and 5 medal winning Bradford Special Olympians.
- Outside the Box cafe: meet the team, prepare a fruit skewer or snack.
- Hanson School VI podcast skills team will be interviewing visitors.
- Make a Paralympic medal design with artist, Time Curtis and UBU (University of Bradford) volunteers
- Make a Paralympic poster for Tokyo 2020
- Make a Special Olympic team kit
- HALE, BDSL and Bradford and Keighley People First: health, information and advocacy advice tables
There will be activity sheets for families and schools to use throughout the exhibition.
Free entry. Just drop in.