Visit the exhibition Paralympic Heritage: Stories from Bradford and enjoy a family fun day on the theme of 'Incredible Me!', where you will be able to try your hand at a range of crafts and activities:
- Meet the artist: Vickie Orton
- IMAS mised ability rowing with Mark Goodwin
- Abu Dhabi SO celebration at 1.30pm with Tim Curist and 5 Bradford Special Olympians
- Out the Box meet the team, prepare a sandwich.
- Hanson School VI poscast skills
- Make a Paralympic medal design with artist, Time Curtis and UBU volunteers
- Make a Paralympic poster for Tokyo 2020
- Make a Special Olympic team kit
- Hale and Bradford and Keighley People First: health, information and advocacy advice tables
There will be activity sheets for families and schools to use throughout the exhibition.
Free entry. Just drop in.